1 May 2015

WIP – Tree Embroidery Progress

Do you remember this tree embroidery? No, well I don’t blame you it has been a while and well it’s not a finished project yet. I haven’t made it into the cushion I was thinking of doing, can’t have too many cushions right? Well, I’m not sure about the back. Can’t decide if I want a pattern or a plain. If it should be cotton or a wool mix, what type of closing/fastening I should do… 

Actually I don’t think I’ve ever been so indecisive about a cushion before and I’ve made a few since moving into this flat. I had another plan for the front too but changed my mind. That’s why it has the different panels around the tree section. Oh well, I quite like how the birds turned out even if they weren’t part of the original plan. To be continued… 

Ofärdig broderad kudde. Ibland blir det inte riktigt som man tänkt från början.

No comments: