15 Mar 2015

Goals and Plans Update

We’ve almost past the three months mark of this year so I thought it might be fun to see what I’ve done about my goals and plans for this year so far. Like a milestone thing if nothing for my own interest. Putting words to it might help in noticing how much I’ve actually achieved. 

I told you about trying to sort my craft room out this year and I’ve made a start. I figured that perhaps a good sort through and purge of everything in there could improve it a little and perhaps make it easier when we do find a better storage solution. I have to admit it is the only thing I’ve managed and since I did that it’s turned into a dumping ground again. I just can’t seem to make it any better without that storage. I’m still looking for something suitable in the charity shops around here. It’s a little frustrating because for a while there were lots out there and now when I’m actively looking there’s nothing that would work. I’m being a little cool headed about it though, fingers crossed I’ll find something soon. 

On the baking bread front I’m doing great. Freja is more involved now too and she loves to wear an apron and stand on a chair looking into the bowl, pouring things in and generally being curious about it. Certainly helpful and it does mean we’re rarely buying bread. Next step will be to start a sourdough. 

The blog? Well I don’t know. I still struggle a little. Time will tell really. But I was wondering if there’s anything you’d like me to write about? Or if you have any questions you’d like me to answer? Like a Q & A thing. I’m also very curious about you readers. I know next to nothing about you so I thought perhaps it would be fun if you left a little hello and told me about yourselves and where you’re from in the comments. If you have a blog, please post the link too, I’d love to read it.

Liten uppdatering om hur det går med de där målen för 2015. Några frågor till er läsare för att jag är så nyfiken på er. Vilka är ni, var bor ni, berätta gärna om er själva och lämna gärna en länk om ni bloggar! Och så en liten undran om ni har några frågor eller något ni vill att jag ska skriva/visa på bloggen?

No comments: