7 Jun 2010

You know you're in Dalarna when...

all your neighbours houses are red with white corners and you're being woken up by the neighbour a) cutting the lawn b) using a hammer outdoors c) choping up some wood for the winter d) driving a tractor or e) redoing their roof. Perfectly normal early in the morning and well, being born here, it doesn't bother me much. It's just very interesting, the contrast...

Felt flower brooch with french knots. A present for the woman who made most of my food at school. Since I'm a crazy food allergic life get difficult for people... oh yes, for people! Not for me. So i thought I'd say thank you.

J's gone back to London now. I'm left here to sort out my own mess. But I'll be flying over in two weeks. Then I'll be living in London too, just in case anyone missed it.

No comments: